Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday night

We are coming home in the morning. We talked with UVA today and will check in with them on Friday to make a feeding tube decision. Too tired to write much more at the moment, needing to pack up, again.

I'm trying to embrace this quote today. It's from a dear friend who is triumphantly enduring her own battle...
"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Was also encouraged today by this song by Casting Crowns, "Praise You In This Storm"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHdcyue0bSw&feature=related

I AM BEYOND GRATEFUL to those that cleaned my house tonight...I'm in tears and can not even put into words how much it means! Thanks for being Jesus with skin on to us!!!

Thanks for your relentless prayers for Ashley,
Lori

Oh, I think my YLives girl Valerie is going to be on the 11 o'clock news tonight on Channel 19 for going to states! Watch it if you're still up:)

No comments:

Post a Comment